Join us at FASEB, the Folate, Vitamin B12, and One-Carbon Metabolism Conference
AUGUST 14-19, 2022
FASEB hosts several Science Research Conferences (SRCs) per year. Each conference brings top scientists together to discuss research and in-demand topics for professionals in the biological and biomedical workforce.
This SRC conference is specifically focused on folate, vitamin B12 and one-carbon metabolism, with talks on:
- 1-carbon nutrients and chronic disease
- Microbial 1-carbon metabolism and the microbiome
- Excess of folic acid: a controversy in evolution
- Hereditary disorders of 1-carbon metabolism
- 1-carbon nutrients in maternal and offspring health: molecules to populations
- Revisiting methionine dependence
One of the most extensively studied probiotic bacteria. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG has a beneficial effect on digestive health in both children and adults as proven in over 1,000 publications and 300 clinical studies.
DISCOVER ALL OUR LATEST NEWS
A new infographic about Quality Consistency of Quatrefolic® explains why this is an integral aspect of our commitment to customers and partners and part of Quatrefolic® success.
Gnosis by Lesaffre proudly accepted the NIE Award for the Excipients/Non-actives/Delivery Systems category for its new Vitamin K2 Matrix protective technology, presented by Nutrition Industry Executive Editor-in-Chief Janet Poveromo.