Who can benefit from Lynside® Forte B?
In foods, B-vitamins are only present in small amounts, they are not stored in sufficient quantities by the body, and must be constantly replenished. Therefore B-vitamins are especially important for:
- Vegetarians who are at a higher risk of developing clinical symptoms related to vitamin B12 deficiency (1).
- Older individuals who may need to supplement their intake due to problems of absorption (2)(3).
- Athletes or highly active individuals who have an increased need for energy production.
How is Lynside® Forte B made?
How can you use Lynside® Forte B?
Is Lynside® Forte B vegan and gluten/allergen free?
Is Lynside® Forte B Halal and Kosher?
What B-vitamins are in Lynside® Forte B?
- Lynside® Forte B US is a solution that covers up to 100% of B-vitamins US-RDI in 500 mg per day.
- Lynside® Forte B100 EU is a solution that covers up to 100% of B-vitamins EU NRV in 225 mg per day.
What other health benefits does Lynside ® Forte B offer?
- Sport and weight management
- Hair and nails care
- Cognitive and mental performance
- Heart health
- Eye care and vision
Are the B vitamins in Lynside® Forte B stable over time?
Yes. Each of the B vitamins has its own sensitivity to thermal denaturation but the incorporation of B vitamins within nutritional yeast does ensure their intrinsic stability performance.
Lynside® Forte B stability is generally high for up to 2 years in normal storage conditions* making our product one of the more qualitative B vitamins options on the market.
*25°C/60%RH and 30°C/65%RH
What makes Lynside® Forte B better than our competitors?
- It is a unique cocktail of 8 B-vitamins.
- It benefits from the good nutritional profile of yeast.
- Yeast has a positive image among consumers.
- The blends are extremely homogeneous.
- It is easy to dose for the perfect amount of B-vitamins.
- It is ready to be used in tablets and capsules, alone or blended.
- The vitamins are stable over time.
Lynside® Forte B US is a unique solution for the US market!
What B-vitamins are in Lynside® Forte B US?
- B1 – Thiamine hydrochloride: 700 mg
- B2 – Riboflavin: 720 mg
- B3/PP – Nicotinamide: 5000 mg
- B5 – D-calcium pantothenate: 3000 mg
- B6 – Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 600 mg
- B8 – Biotin: 80000 µg
- B9 – Folic acid: 4000 µg
- B12 – Cyanocobalamin: 1850 µg
How is Lynside® Forte B US multi-positioned?
- Energy metabolism and hormones production
- Protein metabolism in the body
- Macronutrient maintenance for the whole body
- Genetic material production (DNA, RND, amino acids)
- Red blood and brain cell development
Lynside® Forte B100 EU is a special solution for the EU market!
What B-vitamins are in Lynside® Forte B100 EU?
- B1 – Thiamine hydrochloride: 510 mg
- B2 – Riboflavin: 610 mg
- B3/PP – Nicotinamide: 6800 mg
- B5 – D-calcium pantothenate: 2540 mg
- B6 – Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 670 mg
- B8 – Biotin: 22000 µg
- B9 – Folic acid: 90000 µg
- B12 – Cyanocobalamin: 1100 µg
What EU health claims can Lynside® Forte B100 EU provide you?
- Wellbeing and vitality: normal macronutrient metabolism, normal energy-yielding metabolism, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Cardiovascular: normal function of the heart.
- Healthy aging: normal vision and mental performance.
- Immunity: normal function of the immune system.
Where can I find more information and buy Lynside® Forte B products?
If you have a question, we have an answer. For more information about our products, assistance from our customer service, or to begin your new product innovation, contact us on our website and your message will be routed to the member of our team best suited to help you!
Find all the news about our latest products and innovations by Gnosis by Lesaffre at https://gnosisbylesaffre.com/blog/wellness-immune/, and download our latest brochures at Resources Center – Gnosis by Lesaffre.
- Gilsing AM., Crowe FL., Lloyd-Wright Z., Sanders TA., Appleby PN., Allen NE., Key TJ. (2010). Serum concentrations of vitamin B12 and folate in British male omnivores, vegetarians and vegans: results from a cross-sectional analysis of the EPIC-Oxford study. Eur J Clin Nutr, 64 (9): 933-9.
- * B. R. Bemeur C, Thiamin: Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease., Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, 2014. Yahn et al. 2021 Role of vitamin B12 deficiency in ischemic stroke risk and outcome. M. J. Bourgeois C, Niacin: Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements, Informa Healthcare, New York, 2010.
- Vincenti et al. 2021 Perspective: Practical Approach to Preventing Subclinical B12 Deficiency in Elderly Population. Elmadfa et al. 2009 Vitamin B-12 and homocysteine status among vegetarians: a global perspective
DISCOVER ALL OUR LATEST NEWS
Discover the newest episode of the Quatrefolic 360° series, available on YouTube, dedicated on how folate supplementation may support women experiencing menopausal symptoms as hot flashes.